Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Rihanna wants kids

Rihanna made a stop by Ellen yesterday and revealed she ‘absolutely’ wants a family one day.
 Ellen asked the 24 year old pop singer if she wants a family, ”Yes, eventually. I mean, absolutely,” Rihanna said. “Would you do it alone or do you want to wait until you’re in a relationship or married?” DeGeneres asked.”I mean, I would prefer to have a full family.I’m pretty sure I could handle it if I had to on my own, but that’s not what I’m striving for.”

 But Rihanna said she had no man in mind right now as a potential partner in her life (ahem…Chris Brown!) soooo…no family just yet!

Disclaimer :-

Daily Beep acknowledges that though we try to report accurately,we cannot verify the absolute facts of everything posted. Postings may contain fact, speculation or rumor. We find images and stories from the Web that are believed to belong in the public domain. If any stories or images that appear on the site are in violation of copyright law, please email and we will remove the offending information as soon as possible.